Join us for a photo scavenger hunt around town!
When? Saturday, May 30 from 9-11 am
Is it daunting to look ahead to a schedule completely empty of friends and activities? We hope your family will join us in a photo scavenger hunt where you will be searching for silly sights and completing some fun activities that are geared at developing teamwork amongst your family! While planned with kids in mind, we think it will be an event that people of all ages will enjoy! We also encourage you to invite your neighbors!
Hillcrest Hunt is right around the corner! We hope you are planning to join in on the fun! Visit hbclife.com/kids to find the link for the clue sheet with all of the details you will need to know to participate! Otherwise, we will have sheets and ribbons available in bins outside the activity center for you to pick-up anytime that is convenient the week of the event!
Here’s all you need to do:
- Print the clue sheet at home or pickup from church!
- Tie the neon orange ribbon (also available at church) or a neon orange scarf or sock to your side mirror or antenna.
- Begin the hunt at 9 am on May 30!
- Take photos of each thing you find or activity you do!
- When you have completed the hunt, stop by for a treat in the Hillcrest Parking lot!
- Send your favorite photo to for a chance to win one of five great prizes!
As always, reach out to Erin with any questions!