WE EXIST TO glorify God, by making disciples, of all nations.
We do this by...
- Helping people CONNECT to Christ and to His church.
- Challenging people to GROW toward spiritual maturity.
- Equipping people to SERVE God, the church, and the watching world.
WHAT WE TEACH
We believe that all people matter to God. The Bible teaches that He loves us so much, He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die in our place and become our sacrificial substitute, accomplishing for us life and heaven and hope through the power of the resurrection.
We exist to proclaim the gospel of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ in our own homes, in our community, and around the world. We long to see people respond to this message by receiving Christ as Lord and Savior, growing in their walk with Christ, understanding the Bible and applying it to their lives.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, correct and true in all its parts, and the only source for all teaching and conduct of the Christian.
- All people are sinners separated from God who cannot save themselves and deserve eternal punishment.
- Jesus Christ, God's Son and true God, having also become true man, lived, suffered, died and rose for the sins of all people, that we might not be separated from God any longer.
- All of us have sinned and thereby have separated ourselves from God, that we cannot save ourselves, and deserve eternal banishment from God's presence.
- Each person, therefore, is saved from eternal separation from God by the grace of God Himself, through faith in Jesus Christ.
- In response to this loving gift of God, Christians will strive to live holy lives as the fruit of their faith.
- God gives his Holy Spirit to empower Christians for ministry and spiritual growth.
- Christians are to be united with other believers in a faithful local church where they may grow in their faith, serve God and do His Work, and where they may also follow Christ in believer's baptism and remember Him through communion.
- God created us to enjoy our fellowship and to live in a loving relationship with Him forever.
* A more complete doctrinal statement is available upon request.